Who: Dana Wilde – Bestselling Author of Train Your Brain, Creator of The Celebrity Formula, and Host of Positive Mindset for Entrepreneurs
What This Show is About: Lessons Learned from Betty White
Dana volunteers at a local cat rescue shelter, and in this episode she discusses the marketing lessons that she learned from helping the organization raise money during the #BettyWhiteChallenge
Dana Wilde, the #1 bestselling author of Train Your Brain, delivers motivation, marketing ideas, and business tips designed to break through your limiting beliefs, and manifest freedom and success in your business. Dana Wilde goes beyond positive thinking and the Law of Attraction. This podcast is the ultimate in Entrepreneur Mindset. Click here to ask Dana: https://www.danawilde.com/askdana
In this episode …
- Why Caring for Cats ran this particular campaign.
- The elements that went into place in order to ensure a successful campaign.
- The one thing you must do if you want to be able to take advantage of profitable opportunities.
- The specific details of the campaign that made it stand out — elements that should be included in any marketing campaign.
- The lesson Dana learned about Betty White and her life, and how you can apply it to your own life.
Resources From This Episode
CLICK HERE to subscribe to the Positive Mindset for Entrepreneurs Daily Newsletter and get your JOLT of happy in the morning!
CLICK HERE to access the Caring for Cats Memorial Page.
Where to Learn More: https://www.danawilde.com/class