Who: Dana Wilde – Bestselling Author of Train Your Brain, Creator of The Celebrity Formula, and Host of Positive Mindset for Entrepreneurs
What This Show is About: “I’m Procrastinating About Making Phone Calls.”
This listener is procrastinating about making phone calls to her customers. She knows her business would explode if she could get over this one thing. Dana rants.
Dana Wilde, the #1 bestselling author of Train Your Brain, delivers motivation, marketing ideas, and business tips designed to break through your limiting beliefs, and manifest freedom and success in your business. Dana Wilde goes beyond positive thinking and the Law of Attraction. This podcast is the ultimate in Entrepreneur Mindset. Click here to ask Dana: https://www.danawilde.com/askdana
In this episode …
- Find out the true definition of “procrastination”.
- Discover the brain training you can do to feel better when you’re procrastinating.
- The new “story” you can tell if you want to get things done faster.
- A positive rant for getting things done instead of procrastinating.
- How to make money whether or not you are procrastinating.
Resources from this episode …
If you want a JOLT of HAPPY every morning, then subscribe to the Positive Mindset for Entrepreneurs Daily Newsletter HERE.
If you’d like your questions answered on the show (anonymously), fill out the request form HERE.
Where to Learn More: https://www.danawilde.com/class